ZP219 Air Nibbler
- Easy to operate and control
- Perfect for accurate cutting and best for tight corners and circles
- Used for nibbling plastic, tin, aluminum and others metals original
- Ideal for paint and auto body shops, tinsmiths, and sheet metal shops
- 4.5mm diameter punch cuts rolled steel sheet up to 0.0478″ /1.2mm (18 gauge) and aluminum up to 0.064″/1.628mm (14 gauge).
- The nibbler is capable of cutting 4.5mm in radius with accuracy and without distorted edges.
- Easy access to punch and die for
- Cutting Capacity Steel: 1.2 mm
- Cutting Capacity Aluminum: 1.6 mm
- Net Weight: 2.2(1) lbs(kgs)
- Length: 7.2(185) in.(mm)
- Free Speed: 2600 rpm
- Air Inlet Size: 1/4 inch-NPT/PT
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8(10) inch(mm)
- Avg. Air Cons.: 3.7 cfm